Friday, September 23, 2011

G-of-the-sea








G-of-the-sea, is a mermaid inspired scent that Gwen Stefani created. I am a big fan of her other scents of course, So I really wanna try this perfume. I am pretty sure it was released earlier this year, Now I just gotta get my little hands on some! The scent is described as "fresh,aquatic fragrance with a dry down of sun-drenched woods. Delight in juicy splashes of crisp apples,magical water lily,and the tangy sweet surge of crushed berries. Soak in heart filled with flirty bouquets of dewy freesia, whispers of pink peony,and delicate kisses of jasmine petals.Finally, leave an enchanting trail of smooth, sun drenched woods,sensual,transparent musks,and luscious amberwood". Sounds complex and over powering.. I only hope it smells as mysterious and intoxicating as I would imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment